IE-WEB.com Cookies Policy
About our cookies
Cookies are a small text files which are stored within a user’s computer or mobile device, when you access a website via the internet. They are designed to hold a certain amount of user data, which is specific to the user or the website they are viewing. This data can be accessed by either the web server or the client computer.
Any visitor to IE-WEB.com can choose to manage the cookies we use on our website through their internet browser settings. For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ However, remember that certain cookies may be set as soon as a user visits our website, but you can remove them using your internet browser settings.
Turning cookies off
Please note that disabling some cookies from our website will have an impact on the functionality and performance of the website and may prevent you from using certain services provided. If you choose to turn these cookies off, we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through our website or be sure how our website will perform while you are visiting. This means IE-WEB.com will be unable to update our website to improve its user performance.
Use of flash files
Across the IE-WEB.com website we make use of flash files, which present visual information and allow integration with third parties (such as YouTube). Using Flash Files allows IE-WEB.com to offer the user a better online experience.
Adobe offers a tool to monitor, prevent and remove ‘flash cookies’ – more information can be found by clicking here
If you have any questions or queries about any of our cookies or policies, please feel free to get in touch with us. For further information about cookies is available at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
IE-WEB.com Privacy Statement
IE-WEB.com is committed to complying with the current data protection laws, protecting the privacy of our customers and ensuring they have a positive experience when conducting business with us. Please read this General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) statement carefully as it outlines our personal data handling practices for both online and offline data.
We will only use your personal data in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent.
Ways we may use your personal data are:
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with technical and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our products and services. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalise newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker.(IE-WEB.com does not store the personal data of the third party).
- Data may be shared with our IT services during essential testing of our systems.
If you would like to contact the IE-WEB.com to: update your details, delete your personal data from our systems, withdraw consent for us to process your personal data; or would like to contact us for any other reason please use our Contact Us page